|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2017|
Small private equity backed E&P company seeking a Sr. Reservoir Engineer. The company is active in West TX and is one of the top producers in that area. They have an active drilling program and just completed 3 fracs.
- Asset development
- Reservoir Analysis
- Economic evaluations
- Assist with A&D evaluations
- Bachelor's in Petroleum Engineering or related degree
- 8+ years of upstream experience (must have experience with an E&P company)
- Must have experience working the Permian and the EagleFord
- Knowledgeable with horizontal wells
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.