|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Walker Elliott is working with an exciting new group on the Westside of Houston. They are looking for a Reservoir Engineer to lead all A&D and Business Development efforts. They are offering a competitive compensation package that includes equity. They are flat management that encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and value work life balance.
- Take charge of all business development and potential acquisition opportunities
- Manage field development plans and well operating strategies
- Work directly with Senior Management including the CFO
- Evaluate reservoir potential
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- MUST have unconventional shale play experience; prefer gas experience
- Aries or PHDWIN experience
- Working experience with Spotfire or MS Access
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.