|Date Posted||August 10, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Ably Resources are currently working on a number of Subsurface roles to be based in South East Asia on long term renewable contracts. The positions will come with full relocation as well as very competitive packages with a number of allowances. There are currently three openings for Reservoir Engineers, focusing on FDP Delivery. Candidates must have at least 15 years' experience in relevant positions, showing progression and development to your current role. Candidates must also hold a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a Petroleum Engineering discipline.
Candidates must have knowledge and experience of the following principle areas:
• Fluid Characterization
• Rock Properties
• Integrated Reservoir Characterization
• Oil and gas Resource Estimation
• Depletion Strategy and Drive Mechanism
• Subsurface Development Planning and Execution
• Integrated Field Development Planning
• Numerical Simulation. Reservoir, well performance and development evaluation using Black Oil and Compositional simulators.
Knowledge of the following secondary areas is also required:
• Pressure Transient Analysis
• Petroleum Economics
• Risk and Uncertainty Management
• Integrated Reservoir Management Principles and Practices
Scope of work
The candidate will provide specialist reservoir engineering solutions, technical support and consultancy while developing in-house institutional capabilities to the resources development teams, FDP Delivery section (in the formulation of Area Development Plan, FDP, FFR and Post Drilling Review/Report) via assets subsurface and resource management departments under the appraisal, development and production phases of the LoF.