|Date Posted||May 8, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Participates in reservoir engineering studies, reservoir performance synthesis studies, Production Logging (PL) and Pressure Transient Analysis (PTA) synthesis or reservoir surveillance data acquisition.
1. Designs and interprets pressure transient tests, production logging data, production tests and interference tests and provides final reports.
2. Integrates the data from the above tests into a field wide picture showing the reservoir quality, reservoir pressure depletion and reservoir behaviour.
3. Utilise reservoir engineering techniques & tools (interpretations, logs, thermodynamics etc.) in line with industry best practice.
4. Provides support to the reservoir management of the Qatargas operating assets and wastewater injection reservoirs & wells.
5. Support opportunities for reservoir engineering to develop / maintain / optimize / maximize life of the reservoir for long-term benefit of the company.
6. Maintains and update of dynamic reservoir simulations, including all available well results and surveillance conclusions. Contribute to the achievement of the production forecast evaluation.
7. Contribute on developing the reservoir surveillance plan in conjunction with the production performance engineering and well engineering and intervention divisions.. Perform the interpretation and integration of the data acquisitions in a consistent way.
8. Provide Reservoir Engineering support for preparation and follow up of drilling, (re) completions or work over operations and subsurface projects.
9. Participate in surveillance reports, preparation for shareholder workshops and data management efforts related to subsurface.
Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years' experience in reservoir engineering
• Knowledge and understanding of the following Reservoir Engineering disciplines: Pressure Transient Analysis, Production Log Interpretation, Material Balance, Nodal Analysis and Injection Well performance.
• Familiar in Production Operation, Drilling and Completions and Well-Work.
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Computer literacy (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at several levels.
• Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.