|Location||Denver, United States|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
CSI Recruiting is working with a client in Denver in need of a staff reservoir engineer in the 7-10 year career range. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of optimizing development plans and identifying acquisition targets. The position will be responsible for the identification and evaluation of existing capital projects, as well as identifying A&D opportunities. Permian, Rockies and Mid Con experience would be desired . At this time, the company is only looking at local Denver candidates.
- Identify and evaluate capital projects in existing fields (downspacing, recompletes, expansion projects)
- Develop production profiles based on prior well EURs and tie to OOIP & recovery factor assumptions
- Participation in data room evaluations.
- Present opportunities to executives.
- 7-10 year total industry experience
- Knowledge of related disciplines (geology, petrophysics, drilling, completions, facilities…)
- Acquisition and divestiture experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Good team communication
- Proficient in Excel and Aries
- OFM experience a plus
- Exposure to secondary and tertiary recovery
At this time, the company is only looking at local Denver candidates. For better evaluation of your background, please attach your full resume. Indeed resumes tend to be a snapshot of your background without much detail. Thank you
Job Type: Full-time
- Denver, CO
- E &P Reservoir: 7 years