|Date Posted||May 17, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
As a Reservoir Engineer, the selected individual will provide reservoir analysis under the guidance of senior engineering staff. Work will be with our oil and gas exploration and production and carbon utilization and storage programs.
- Lead development of modeling, frac design and development planning workflow which will include management and integration of company-wide data collection efforts.
- Prepare Reservoir Engineering Studies of key well performance parameters such as completion design, well spacing & stacking, and well clean-up & choke management.
- Prepare acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests.
- Prepare reserve/economic analysis for budgets, year-end SEC reserve reports and acquisition evaluations.
- Work as a team member with other members and disciplines including other reservoir engineers, geologists, geophysicists, production engineers, landmen, administration personnel and field personnel.
- Makes independent decisions in planning, organizing, and completing technical assignments.
- Advises on technical problems and may be required to plan, schedule and review work of less experienced engineers and technicians.
- MS or PhD in petroleum engineering or a closely related field
- 5+ years experience in reservoir engineering
- Strong background in porous media flow modeling concepts and subsurface flow and transport simulators (e.g., IMEX/GEM, ECLIPSE, TOUGH2)