|Location||Denver, United States|
|Date Posted||May 7, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
- Newly formed, private equity backed E&P
- Play a critical role in the company's growth and success
- Strong base, bonus, equity etc.
Ally Personnel is proud to be partnered with a newly formed, private equity backed Exploration & Production company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our client has recently been granted $150m and will be looking to pursue producing oil and gas properties in the core of the Eagle Ford Shale. Together we are seeking a highly technical Reservoir Engineer to join their downtown office and play a pivotal role in the company's growth and success.
To be successful for this position you will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 5+ years experience working in the oil and gas industry
- Strong background working with unconventional oil and gas plays
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with either Aries or PHDWin
- Be highly technical with a strong background in modelling, simulations and reservoir characterization