|Date Posted||March 2, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Are you driven to participate in corporate growth? Do you have outstanding engineering skills and a strong work ethic? If you are passionate about Acquisitions & Divestiture work within oil & gas, and excited about huge bonus upside potential based on your performance, then you will find this to be the perfect opportunity to expand your career growth while having the ability to be an equity partner in the success of this small company.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced Reservoir Engineer, who can perform the following essential responsibilities...
- Perform technical due diligence during acquisitions.
- Perform defendable type-curve analysis for economic evaluations.
- Perform reservoir engineering analysis of company assets.
- Perform the economic evaluation and support the planning and execution of capital projects.
- Perform look-back economics for calibration of capital, well performance, and LOE estimates.
- Coordinate the multiple disciplines in efficient Field Development planning.
- Coordinate with the bank to maximize the company’s reserve based lending facility.
- Proactively stay abreast of activity, performance and results of other operators in company’s areas of operation.
- Preparation of annual reserve reports.
- Perform multi-metric economic evaluations for acquisition candidates including detailed board level presentations.
Additional requirements will include...
- Ability to develop and design field development plans, especially for horizontal well developments.
- Experience coordinating work plans, along with capital and lease operating budgets with functional counterparts.
- Knowledge of Operations Engineering, (production, drilling, and completions), desirable.
- Experience with reserves management.
- Ability to work well with and influence others in a professional manner.
- Ability to thrive in both an independent and collaborative work environment and have exceptional skills in managing multiple demands, including prioritizing deadlines.
- Ability to work in a small company with minimal support.
- Commitment to delivering results while maintaining a positive and supportive environment
- 8 to 15 years of evaluations, reservoir engineering and field development experience.
- BS Petroleum Engineering or equivalent (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, etc.), from a respected USA accredited university.
- Proficient Aries user.
- Recent and active experience working for large independent operator (previous experience at a major valued)
- 3-5 years + A&D experience
If you meet the minimum necessary criteria and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please call Brad Ellis, Vice President @ 760-274-0122...or e-mail Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Newport Group...We analyze markets. We have the connections. We are Executive Search Perfected.
The Newport Group has the networks, experience and skills to help you identify and secure your greatest asset, your talent.
Since 1995, The Newport Group has provided our business partners with unmatched executive search services. Our firm is made of passionate and knowledgeable recruiting professionals who work carefully and closely with companies to develop germane hiring strategies; those that align with culture and company mission, and support long-term corporate and financial goals. And we are masters of the markets we serve, so we know exactly where to look, who to call and how best to find the right fit for you.