|Date Posted||January 19, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Private equity funded oil & gas company, focused on the acquisition of non-operated working interests in unconventional basins across the US, is looking for an experienced Reservoir Engineer. All roles will provide base salary, bonus and equity commensurate with experience level and role filled.
Description: Responsible for evaluating new opportunities for acquisition as well as managing current portfolio assets for reserves and potential future divestitures. AFE elections are also an important part of this role.
- BS Engineering required, Petroleum Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in reservoir engineering with some operations experience and a track record of value creation; has thorough knowledge of SEC reserve reporting
- Has a track record of evaluating A&D opportunities as well as managing current portfolio assets for reserves and potential divestitures; mix of conventional and unconventional reservoir experience preferred
- Is experienced in evaluating proposed AFEs and making decisions on the basis of data-backed forecasted economics
- Is team oriented, creative, resourceful and driven; uses proactive approaches to problem solving with strong instincts
- Must be proficient in Petra, Aries, and MS Office (including Excel and Access); VBA programming experience is a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
If you are interested and possess the listed qualifications, please forward your resume immediately. Your information is CONFIDENTIAL.