|Date Posted||November 18, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Our client, a privately held independent oil and gas company, is actively seeking a seasoned Reservoir Engineer with significant experience in the evaluation and development of both conventional and unconventional reservoirs across multiple intervals.
- Provide engineering support for geologists, production engineers, and landmen as a member of a multi-disciplined asset team executing an active-drilling plan.
- Perform reserves and economic evaluations of drilling, recompletion, workover, and acquisition opportunities.
- Evaluate reservoir potential and determine performance potential from analogy studies.
- Analyze data to make well-founded recommendations, and effectively communicate the analysis.
- Provide exhibits and expert testimony at regulatory hearings supporting company projects.
- Prepare reserve and economic analysis for budgets, year-end SEC reserve reports, and acquisition evaluations.
- Analyze well data and identify behind-pipe potential.
- Maintain inventory of behind-pipe potential with reserve and economic value estimates.
- Participate in the identification, evaluation, planning, and execution of a resource-play, focused-growth strategy.
- Mentor and direct inexperienced engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Registered professional engineer a plus.
- Ability to calculate well EURs volumetrically as well as using decline curve projections needed to forecast reserve recoveries from reservoirs.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and influence where necessary.
- Knowledge of SEC reserve reporting guidelines and their applications.
- Solid working knowledge of economic programs (PhdWin or similar industry software).
- Must have minimum of 5-8 years’ experience with an O&G operator.
- Must have knowledge and experience with unconventional reservoirs.