|Date Posted||October 29, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Reservoir Engineer (Oil & Gas)
Texas Energy Holdings, Inc.: An independent oil & gas exploration and production company.
Texas Energy Holdings, Inc. - Dallas, TX
Available Position: Reservoir Engineer
Industry: Oil & Gas
Experience: 15+ years
Location: Dallas, TX
Texas Energy Holdings is actively prospecting and acquiring proved-producing acreage in North Texas and is need of a quality Reservoir Engineer to manage new and existing properties. The right candidate is responsible for maximizing present value through reservoir studies, economic accountability, and enhanced production recovery methods. The position also requires substantial knowledge of water flooding surveillance and implementation, as well as secondary recovery efforts.
- Senior Reservoir Engineer carries out field and reservoir studies.
- Water flooding surveillance and implementation.
- Design and model secondary recovery methods such as gas/fluid flooding and reservoir stimulation.
- Make recommendations for optimizing production rates in existing assets.
- Perform reserve and profitability analysis on drilling, re-completion, and work-over opportunities.
- Compile risked economics for evaluating and ranking behind-pipe potential.
- Assist in semi-annual reserve evaluations on Company's operated and non-operated assets.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on potential acquisitions and divestitures.
- Analyze reservoir performance resulting from various completion methods.
- Maintain and update production data, ownership adjustments, and related economic data required in the evaluation process.
- 15+ years of reservoir engineering experience including (but not limited to): water flooding surveillance and implementation, creating type ves, production forecasts, and economic analysis.
- Bachelor of Science in petroleum engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Proficient in data management, computer and analytical skills. (Tech Savvy)
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the capability of making sound recommendations with limited data/information under tight deadlines.
- Close attention to detail with ability to set personal quality control measures to insure accuracy in reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of the industry’s economic software(s) (PHDWin preferred).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of DSS or similar surveillance software.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WAGES + BENEFITS
If interested: Reply/Submit to this posting or online at www.tx-energy.com/contact-us/
Job Type: Full-time
- Reservoir Engineer: 10 years