|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Growing E&P company in Dallas is seeking a Reservoir Engineer. This is an opportune time to join the company, as they are looking to close on a deal that will position the company to over $1B in acquisitions.
- Perform field studies
- Generate production forecasts and estimate associated reserves
- Reservoir surveillance/monitoring
- Assist with annual budgeting and reserves auditing process
- Reservoir analysis
- B.S. in Petroleum Engineering or related degree
- 3-10 years of industry experience
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.