|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||March 22, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Walker Elliott is working with a privately held oil & gas company in Dallas. This group has been active for over 40 years. They have a minerals interest company under this parent company that is seeking a Reservoir Engineer. This engineer will help acquire more minerals to promote organic growth from these acquisitions.
- Evaluate numerous potential acquisitions
- Run decline curves to determine value of minerals
- Pull reports from IHS and Drillinginfo
- Work with Geology team
- Work in ARIES
- 8+ years of Reservoir engineering experience
- Must have strong acquisitions background
- Must have experience evaluating assets in the Permian, Marcellus, or STACK region
- Aries experience
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Must be located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.