|Date Posted||April 27, 2016|
- $37/hour - 40 hour week - Calgary
- Thermal production optimization project
Kelly Services is recruiting a Reservoir Engineer on behalf of our multinational customer, whose Oil & Gas division is located in Calgary, Alberta. This is a one year contract opportunity paying $37 per hour and will support our customer's thermal production optimization project. This project is focused on using data analytics to develop production optimization workflow for SAGD and CSS.
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Candidate will develop fundamental physics based models for SAGD reservoirs.
Expertise – Reservoir Engineering
- Strong reservoir and production optimization skills, including production forecast and optimizing operating conditions
- Develop high level physics based reservoir simulation models to recommend and implement short/long term solutions to maximize base production (horizontal oil wells) and optimize operating conditions of wells and facilities
- Should be able to build numerical simulation models using CMG STARS and CMOST
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.