|Date Posted||May 2, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
RESERVOIR ENGINEERLocation: Calgary, Alberta, Canada Education:
- Engineering degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in a reservoir engineer role
- EIT working towards a P.Eng or already having a P.Eng
- Experience working on Unconventional assets - gas condensate, liquids rich
- Beneficial (not integral) to have Placid Montney experience.
- Review work program, capital requests, production forecasts
- Developing, running and reviewing Murphy economics to support ongoing decisions
- Interacting with JV partner on daily operations, frac hits, etc.
- Point of contact on a working level for drilling and completion activities
- Generating "well construction based" type curves similar to Duvernay to support approval of development plans
- Continuous analysis of competitor activity and incorporating trends into Placid development proposals
- Respond to frequent management requests for updates on competitor activity and results, look back analysis on JV wells, etc.
- Conduct quarterly reserve updates and interface with reserves auditor annually
- Coordinate with geoscience, completions, drilling teams to continually update our knowledge base and propose improvements in development planning
- Coordinate with budgeting team on short and long term forecasts
- Leverage learnings from Placid to Montney opportunities of Kaybob lands
If your skills and experience match this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis.