|Location||Bakersfield, United States|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
RESERVOIR ENGINEER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
A 30 year, privately-held E&P company is searching for a Reservoir Engineer/Business Development Manager. This position is based in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate would have the following skill set:
- ·BS in Engineering with a minimum 10 years Reservoir Engineering experience with a major oil company. California experience a requirement. Business Development experience a plus
- ·Experience with PhDWin/PEEP/ARIES
- ·Skills would include all reserve calculations including OOIP based on reservoir parameters, log and core interpretation for So, Sw, porosity, permeability, etc.
- ·EUR calculations with pricing sensitivities including pricing differentials for oil and gas
- ·Reservoir modeling and development plan skills
- ·Decline curve analysis for economic analysis, including complete understanding of LOE statements
- ·Familiarity with CA ad valorem taxes, severance taxes, production taxes and carbon taxes
- ·Understanding of primary, secondary and tertiary thermal recovery mechanisms and how they relate to production type curves and future well and reservoir performance. Diatomite experience a plus.
- ·Experience with banking relationships, including a thorough understanding of the credit process, including credit facilities, bank covenants, hedging and the ability to provide in-house reserve reports to create and satisfy credit facilities or augment third-party reserve analysis as required
- ·Ability to identify and evaluate oil and gas acquisition opportunities for evaluation by top management, including upside potential evaluation of 1P PDNP and PUD, 2P and 3P reserves
This position includes a competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) and bonus consideration.