|Location||The Woodlands, United States|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
The candidate will coordinate and assist contract and company Reservoir Engineers, Financial Analysts and Managers with preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, data QC, A&D and company asset valuations, long term and short term planning and forecasting, presentations, and general technical, reserves and economic data management. The candidate is expected to be recognized in the industry as an established technical professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully supporting a multi-disciplinary technical team.
- Responsible for technical data retrieval and record keeping, data organization and processing, reports and graphics, technical data analysis, reserve calculations, and economic evaluations.
- Create, manage and archive engineering/financial/planning databases, reports, well data and asset evaluations generated in Aries, MS Access, and/or Excel.
- Load, manipulate, QC and report data related to summary and time based forecasts for reserves, financial and operational reporting, well information, completions and production.
- Build detailed models from scratch taking into account property type (i.e. oil, gas, and NGLs).
- Set up properties in the system with ability to build from scratch.
- Obtain data and generate reports from HIS, Wood Mackenzie, DrillingInfo and other external data searches. Provide database management, technical and financial data QA/QC, engineering and planning support to internal RE, Geology and Land staff for owned asset, regional and asset specific business development evaluations. This will include providing technical surveillance support for industry activity in our client's operating areas as well as creating spreadsheets and slides for management presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Math, Physics, MIS or Engineering required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience; prefer 15-20 years.
- Demonstrated expert level competence in Aries. Ability to pass a skills assessment.
Job Type: Full-time