|Date Posted||October 29, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Job type:: Contract
- Salary:: €600 - €900 per day + competitive
- Location:: Alkmaar
- Reference:: PR-12587751
Reporting to the Exploration Manager, your main responsibilities are:
* Reserves and volumetric estimates, production forecast, development planning and economic analysis.
* Participate in asset acquisition, including data room evaluation, attend partners meeting.
* Assist in the preparation of reports and recommendations to senior
* Handle surveillance of production,
* injection and pressure data.
* Develop an optimized drainage plan for all phases of development.
* Support reserve and resource estimates, by deterministic and probabilistic methods.
* Participate in development engineering from a grass roots level through to full FDP.
* Conduct technical evaluations of reserves and fluid distributions in individual reservoir systems, utilizing petrophysical, geological, seismic and production data.
* Prepare reservoir development plans and capital costs forecast.Build reservoir simulation models.
* Conduct reservoir simulation history matching for reserves monitoring and optimizing recovery efficiency under primary and secondary recovery mechanisms.
To succeed in the position, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
* Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Chemical Engineering with at least 10 years' post qualification experience in the oil and gas industry.
* Knowledge of reservoir simulation (eclipse or equivalent) and fundamentals of business valuation would be an advantage.
* A team player who takes pride in team ownership and success, results oriented, thrives under pressure and have capacity for stretched working hours.