|Location||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
EMPLOYMENT STATUS - Full Time Regular
Location - Moscow, Russia
- Provide reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, including field development planning, reservoir performance analysis, and reserves estimation and auditing. C
- Conducts pressure testing and fluid sampling studies using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques including well test and PVT analysis.
- May lead project teams or manage projects. H
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of reservoir engineering principles and technical aspects of Wireline and LWD formation pressure testing and fluid sampling.
- Good project management skills