|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2017|
Technical specialist. Possesses advanced knowledge in professional/technical discipline. Leads and/or conducts complex engineering studies using advanced concepts. Is recognized as a technical expert in his/her Division or group. Recommends exploration and development opportunities through the evaluation of risk considerations and economics aspects of company and outside operated properties. Calculates company reserves by volumetric, performance, and material balance methods. Maintains company’s reserve bookings for assigned fields, including booking of reserves. Forecasts future product sales and revenues related to reserve fields. Generates and maintains updated project economics. Monitors ongoing operated and non-operated projects.
- Provides estimates of company reserves and schedules of future expenses for exploration and exploitation projects
- Conducts economic evaluations on both a risked and unrisked basis for prospects, acquisitions and dispositions
- Maintains sales forecasts and books reserves for producing fields within business unit
- Provides reservoir engineering support to other Noble Energy technical staff and departments
- Responsible for maintaining required safety training and compliance
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to others in discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline and a minimum of ten years experience in reservoir engineering **
- Proficient in both deterministic and probabilistic reserve calculations **
- Extensive knowledge of geological concepts, geophysics, and mapping techniques**
- Expert understanding of reserve estimations, and reservoir drive mechanisms
- Expert with ARIES economics and database
- Ability to organize, prioritize and make decisions under time restrictions
Responsible for the pre-drill and post-drill economic evaluation of properties and wells.**
Normal office environment.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.