|Date Posted||November 25, 2017|
An opportunity is available to join the investment team at a global investment bank in the role of Reservoir Engineer based in Sydney.
The role will provide technical and commercial evaluation of upstream oil and gas projects in the context of making an informed decision regarding structured lending and financing opportunities for the bank.
Responsibilities will include;
Screening of opportunities including developing detailed and reliable development plans that will ultimately become the basis for loans and investment
Monitoring existing portfolio of loans and investments working together with commercial team members to ensure ongoing compliance and new facilities
· Working together with other members of deal team to appropriately structure financing facilities with regard to risks you have identified
· Representing the bank at Technical Committee Meetings for assets where they hold an NOJV partner position in assets
· Staying abreast of market developments to understand where future opportunities may exist
Suitable applicants will have;
· Relevant tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline (Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience with an oil and gas operating company
· Strong Petroleum Engineering skills with a particular focus on reserves and resources
· Ability to work quickly to screen new opportunities with limited information
· ability to identify material issues and work together with financing team to mitigate risks
A competitive remuneration package is available for this role based on skills and experience.
For further information please contact David Styles on email@example.com or call +61 7 3160 2626.
Only candidates with existing eligibility to work in Australia will be considered for this role at this time.