|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 31, 2017|
- Will have worked for one of the leading, tech savvy independents (EOG, Pioneer, Diamondback, Noble, Anadarko etc)
- Familiarity with at least two, preferably 3+ independent shale plays
- Operationally biased, core skill in the design and implementation of frac jobs
- Also needs strong experience in post frac well management (flow strategy, choke and lift options)
- Should have familiarity with single well operations, plus several downspacing pilots
- Comfortable with big datasets and multiple data manipulation tools
- Strong integrator; good working knowledge particularly of petrophysics workflows, rock mechanics techniques.
- Ability to work closely with other disciplines (G&G, petrophysics, rock mechanics, RE and drilling)
- Some modeling knowledge useful (type curve and field development models)
- Close working relationship with contractor community
Criteria & Qualifications
Minimum 12 years in the industry, of which 7 years hands on unco experience
Degree in relevant engineering discipline.