|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2017|
About the job
Performs variety of reservoir engineering duties related to gathering and analysis of data, appraisal and monitoring of wells and reservoir performance, estimating reserves and predicting future performance to ensure optimum recovery.
- Analyses, interprets and evaluates reservoir data obtained from reservoir monitoring, logs, cores, PVT, field tests and reservoir performance in order to determine the reservoir parameters, oil and gas in place and reserves.
- Conducts studies, as assigned, to predict future reservoir performance. Includes evaluating alternative allocations of production / injection wells, optimum rates of recovery per well and the entire field plans.
- Participates in preparation of updated development plans for the assigned field to optimize recovery and suggests remedial actions such as workovers, stimulation to improve recovery.
- Maintains reservoir data to provide up-to-date input information.
- Coordinates with Geology, Production and Drilling engineers and participates in drawing up drilling and completion programmes for all wells and recommends to supervisor necessary workovers, coring, logging and production / injection tests.
- Draws up reservoir monitoring Bar Chart and monitors well performance on daily basis through feedback information from operating divisions, compares the actual achievement against planned targets, discusses operational problems and recommends remedial actions and detects deviations.
- Participates in the preparation of PDDs Monthly Reports such as Production Allocation, Injection Allocation, Well Status, and Petroleum Engineering Reports.
- Works in line with HSE policy and ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations to subordinates.
Terms and Conditions:
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Type: Contract
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 6 years of minimum experience in Petroleum Engineering of which 3 years in Reservoir Engineering including computer applications.
- Good knowledge of English both in written and spoken.