|Location||Austin, United States|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2017|
Are you a good fit for this role?
Are you currently working as a reservoir engineer for an independent E and P company?
Have you been involved in various A & D transactions?
Are you seriously interested and ready to move to Austin, Texas?
Do you have solid Unconventional evaluations experience in Texas and Oklahoma?
CSI Recruiting is working with a client in Austin in need of a reservoir engineer in the 3-7 year career range. The ideal candidate will have a track record of optimizing development plans and identifying acquisition targets. The position will be responsible for the identification and evaluation of existing capital projects, as well as identifying A&D; opportunities. Unconventional experience in Texas and the Mid Con would be highly desired.
- Identify and evaluate capital projects in existing fields (downspacing, recompletes, expansion projects)
- Develop production profiles based on prior well EURs and tie to OOIP & recovery factor assumptions
- Participation in data room evaluations.
- Present opportunities to executives.
- 3-7 year total industry experience-this is a junior level role
- Knowledge of related disciplines (geology, petrophysics, drilling, completions, facilities…)
- Acquisition and divestiture experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Good team communication
- Proficient in Excel and Aries
- OFM experience a plus
- Exposure to secondary and tertiary recovery
For better evaluation of your background, please attach your full resume. Indeed resumes tend to be a snapshot of your background without much detail. Thus difficult to read and understand. Thank you
Job Type: Full-time
- Austin, TX
- total career: 7 years
- unconventional A & D: 3 years