|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2017|
Subsurface Team Lead
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
The Reservoir Domain Champion acts as a technical focal point for advanced reservoir management and diagnostic techniques. He/she works closely with customers; sales and operation teams to ensure high quality solutions are consistently delivered. This role is based in UAE and will be reporting to Centre of Experts Manager.
- Technical focal point for Reservoir and Modeling based applications
- Integrated well history and log & well review analyses
- Provide quality control for interpretation results/reports/discipline specific topics
- Present technical results to customers and internal reviews
- Technical support to Sales and Business Development
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients to help them select the appropriate technology to provide the desired results.
- Maintain the company expected level of log and data quality control.
- Preparation of quality presentations for internal and external use.
- Participate in preparation of SPE/Technical papers and presentations.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Minimum BSc with a relevant Degree in or related discipline (preferably Petroleum Engineering)
- 10+ years’ experience in the oil industry as a Reservoir Engineer. Some operations knowledge desired.
- Advanced Pressure Transient Analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Pressure Interference Tests
- Advanced knowledge of Dynamic Model Calibration and History Matching
- Good knowledge of Dynamic Permeability modeling
- Must be able to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good technical writing skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to prioritize projects and must have good inter-personal skills