|Date Posted||June 30, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Reservoir & Completions Engineer — Houston, Texas
- Review, plan, and implement frac and well completion operations;
- Undertake analysis of PVT and SCAL data;
- Perform analysis of well test, PLT, and production data;
- Generate field short term production forecasts, Life of Field forecasts and provide input to the end of year reserves process;
- Provide input to the identification, justification, planning and review of drilling opportunities;
- Work with subsurface and drilling personnel to mature well locations to drill ready status, ensuring the highest quality drilling program is prepared;
- Take an active role in reservoir and management strategy development;
- Present to management and joint venture partners;
- Prepare end of well reports.
Desired Skills and Experience
BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering from a top tier program in the USA is mandatory.
Demonstrable work experience within Reservoir Engineering focused on reservoir surveillance. Minimum of 10 years combined reservoir engineering, frac engineering, well completions and production engineering work experience. Must have a minimum of 3 years frac engineering experience at the field execution level with a major service company such as Halliburton, Sclumberger or BHI. Production engineering knowledge.
Field experience gained with an Operator in addition to a major service company. Working knowledge of petroleum geology, geophysics, and petrophysics. Experience with industry standard modelling packages.