|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
The Research & Development Manager (Sub-Surface) will be responsible to Manage, direct a Subsurface R&D Group in conducting high-quality Research and Development (R&D) to ensure development of innovate, efficient and environmentally acceptable and cost-effective technical solutions for exploitation of ADCO difficult reservoirs in order sustain production capacity and replace reserves. The successful candidate will support the development of capabilities for the Subsurface R&D Group and help attracting and developing UAE talent while promoting the knowledge transfer of science and technology to the young ADCO generation and cross ADNOC group.
The successful candidate will have :
- Ph.D. or M.S. or equivalent in engineering with additional qualifications in Petroleum Geo-Sciences.
- 15-20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry (Operating Company) working the carbonate reservoirs, with a minimum 6 years in a managerial role.
- Strategic thinker
- Decision making and risk management
- R&D visionary with clear strategy and planning skills
- Sincere interest in coaching & mentoring
- Analytical and problem solver
- Commitment to function?s philosophy, vision, mission and values
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for R&D
- Assertive and progressive
- See more at: http://www.rigzone.com/jobs/postings/857778/Research_Development_Manager_SubSurface.asp#sthash.g6UauSn5.dpuf