|Date Posted||November 23, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Roles and Responsibilities
* To generate QI studies to improve the value of subsurface projects.
* Implement and maintain QI Geophysics Studies framework, QA/QC procedure, methodology and best practices.
* Maintain portfolio of QI services, keep them up-to-date, well documented and help in services demand forecast, process review and improvement.
* Provide coaching to junior staff from other subsurface disciplines.
* Seismic interpretation and experience with Petrel and/or Eclipse.
* RokDok in property modelling and Pore Pressure Prediction.
* Bachelor Degree in Geophysics discipline, Physics or Mathematics.
* Minimum 7 years working experience in relevant or related field.