|Date Posted||November 9, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
1. Manage the execution of technical work in support of LUKOIL Region 2 Operated by Others (OBO) Assets from handover from Exploration through start-up.
2. Provide mentoring, training and technical guidance to LUKOIL Engineers
3. Provide advice and technical guidance to LUKOIL Management and other Lukoil Functions
Task 1: Manage the contribution of the Development Group in support of Exploration and New Business Development Activities.
- Develop and formalize work processes for Management of OBO Assets.
- Liaise with OBO Asset Managers to establish workload and expectations for OBO Project Team.
- Develop and manage an integrated plan for the OBO project team based on workload and expectations
- Obtain and manage resources - staff, tools, and data - to execute integrated plan.
- Participate in OCM's / TCMs as required.
- Manage the development of key deliverables and ensure deliverables are assured. Typical deliverables for this phase include:
o Hydrodynamic Models
o Well and field wide production and injection profiles.
o Notional Field Development Plan
o Concept Selection Reports
o CAPEX, OPEX and Schedule estimates
o Reviews of Operator documentation and models
o Economic Evaluations
o Decision Support Package
- Perform evaluations of staff
- Ensure that all staff have a current development plan.
Task 2: Provide mentoring, training and technical guidance to LIUW Engineers
- Participate in the engineering community within LIUW
- Provide technical guidance to engineers within LIUW
- Assume the role of mentor to LIUW engineers and Lukoil graduates where appropriate
- Introduce and champion best practices within the engineering community
- Propose, review and participate in training events for the Reservoir Engineering community.
- Represent LIUW in external forums and build and maintain industry links.
- Provide input to employee evaluations
Task 3 Provide advice and technical guidance to LIUW Management and other Lukoil Functions
- Provide advice and technical guidance to LIUW Management as required
- Review documentation, prepare questions and provide briefings as requested.
- Participate in data rooms, Technical Committee meetings and work meetings in the capacity of a technical expert in Reservoir Engineering.
- Participate in Peer Assists and Peer Reviews as required.
Professional knowledge, skills and capabilities
- Experience with Concept Selection
- Experience with FEED
- Experience with Project Execution
- Familiarity with framing, decision based roadmaps and decision quality
- Decision Analysis
- Economic evaluations
- Team Leadership
- Team Work
- Cross-cultural thinking
- Motivation to achievement
- Personal Influence-
- English Fluent
- Russian an advantage
- Must be competent with standard business software - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering or Mathematics or Physics