|Date Posted||September 5, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Seeking a production technologist to work on mature oil fields in the Mediterranean Sea.
Staff position as permanent resident.
Only EU passport holders will be reviewed.
- Petroleum Engineering Degree
- 5 years minimum experience working with an operating company
- Practical experience working with an active operations team
- Practical experience of water shut off, zonal isolation, asphaltene treatment, scale inhibition and removal, stimulation, well integrity.
- Experience of artificial lift systems: ESP, Gas Lift, Jet pumps, sucker rod pumps etc.
- Experience of water injection systems.
- Experience of logging, perforating and testing
- Experience of optimising oil production, water injection & gas injection of mature fields
- Experience of multi-layered compartmentalised reservoirs
- Experience of surveillance in these conditions
- Experience of optimising and managing of older surface facilities
- Experience of production well testing and production allocation
- Experience of surface metering
- Experience of IPS software, particularly prosper, Mbal and GAP