|Date Posted||November 26, 2017|
G&H; Solutions are working in partnership with an oil & gas operator to seek an experienced Production Technologist to join their existing team.
The main objective of the position is to identify, execute and monitor production technology activities within the companies operated assets. Reporting to the Production Technology Manager, this is a unique opportunity for an industry professional who is seeking a new technical challenge in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
We are interested in speaking with oil professionals who demonstrate the following profile / competencies:
· At least 7 years subsurface engineering experience, with:
· At least 3 years’ experience in a multi discipline development team
· Thorough understanding of the various subsurface disciplines
· Tight gas development experience is highly desired
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
· Great time management and ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to drive issues and proactively influence others with sound technical reasoning
· Ability to be agile
The preferred candidate will most likely have experience in an equivalent type role with an oil & gas operator or E&P; as a Production Technologist, Completions Engineer, Production / Petroleum Engineer. We encourage Australian’s abroad to apply as relocation assistance will be offered for the right candidate. The role is based within the Asia Pacific region and the specific company, remuneration details, relocation package and office location will be disclosed to interested and suitable applicants. Interviews will be progressing for the remainder of the year with a preferred start date for March 2018.
If you fit the criteria and are seeking an opportunity where you can truly develop your career in a stable yet active company, we would be interested in having a discussion with you.
Please apply now with your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted shortly for an arranged confidential conversation.