|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Roles and responsibilities:
- To lead and manage an Island's Production Team Administer, Lead and coordinate all activities related to Well Production of crude oil from the island in SIMOPS methods with drilling & EPC-1 and EPC-2 Projects.
- Administer and coordinate with Field Control Center, Satellites, Field and ZCC the special activities undertake duties and responsibilities within the parameters fixed by the OI-IOS.
- Assume Emergency Response Duties pan Islands in relation for IP facilities or island's other activities.
- B.Sc. in Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical or equivalent from a renowned university worldwide.
- At least 10 years diversified experience in oilfields, including at least 5 years offshore at an equivalent post or higher.
- Perfect command of English language