|Date Posted||October 24, 2017|
Our client is seeking a Production / Reservoir Engineer based in Calgary. The candidate should be a Professional Engineer and have at least 4 years experience with the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. The main focus of the role is to develop gas forecasts of volume, energy, and contracts used for the design of the integrated NGTL pipeline system.
- Developing gas forecasts of volume, energy, and contracts used for the design of the integrated NGTL pipeline system;
- Developing facilities applications for regulatory submissions and providing support during the regulatory process;
- Meeting with customers and preparing resource and gas supply assessments for facility extensions or expansions;
- Collaboration with System Design and Commercial teams to ensure gas forecasts are accurate, appropriate.
- Using internal gas supply data and models;
- Analyzing forecasting trends and preparing reports and recommendations for internal and external customers;
- Gas Reservoir/Production/Exploitation Engineer, Geologist or Technologist with a minimum 4 years of experience in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin ("WCSB");
- Proficiency with Excel and data manipulations;
- Ability to apply rigorous, detailed analysis and problem-solving skills to challenging issues;
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work and contribute in a team environment;
Client may consider a more junior candidate if most of the above experience is met.
Position closes Monday, October 30th
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.