|Location||Oman, United States|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2018|
Experienced Production Geologist to support HC maturation activities and operations in several mature and less mature carbonate and clastic reservoirs. Dimensions Budget: None Subordinates: None Internal Interfaces: Study teams, Cluster teams, Exploration, Well Engineering, Corporate Production Geosciences Discipline, Planning teams External Interfaces: Shell EP, Sultan Qaboos University, Shareholders, Service companies
- BSc. degree in Geology, Geosciences, Earth Science or equivalent. Minimum 7 years industry experience in production geology.
- Technically strong geologist in reservoir characterization and reservoir modeling, with good all-round knowledge of other PE disciplines.
Minimum requirements: carbonate/clastics reservoir characterisation (knowledge); reservoir modelling (knowledge); HC volumetric analysis and resource classification (knowledge); seismic interpretation (knowledge); operations geology (skilled), WRFM (knowledge)
- Good leadership & behaviour skills; experience working effectively in multidisciplinary teams; strong team player;
- Effective communicator, ability to coach / mentor younger staff and ability to think beyond geoscience discipline
- Experience with integrating production and production logging data into subsurface models of mature reservoirs, static modeling skills and WRFM skills will be considered a differentiating advantage