|Date Posted||December 12, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
G&H Solutions are working on behalf of a leading oil & gas company to seek an experienced Production Geologist to join the existing team.
The role will be a 12 month contract (Fixed term) and requires the following type of background:
- Geoscience degree, BSc or higher experience.
- Minimum of 10 years in general field production and operations experience (broad experience in both onshore & offshore projects).
- At least 8 years in reservoir modelling experience in geologically complex and diverse settings.
- Experience in tight-gas reservoir characterisation and field modelling is desirable.
- Knowledge of petrophysical interpretation techniques.
- Must be able to work with, and support Reservoir Engineering, Geophysics, Drilling and Production Operations as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven project management and coordination of geological projects from inception through to completion.
- Results orientated individual with a proactive attitude
- High level communication and influencing skills to manage technical complex issues
Our client is a dynamic and active business within the APAC region. The successful candidate can expect challenging and meaningful work. All candidates must have working rights for the Australia / New Zealand region.
If you are interested and suitable, please apply asap.
Interviews will be scheduled before 23rd Dec. Preferred start date is Jan / Feb 2017.