|Date Posted||August 3, 2017|
OpsMobil is Asset Management is a growing division within the Group providing efficient outsourced production operations management for E&P companies. The Asset Management division has recently secured a number of long term contracts throughout Western Canada and we are currently expanding our team.
The Production Engineer position requires 3-5 years of industry related experience from a Certified Engineering Technology Program or an Accredited Undergraduate Program in Engineering. The role of the Production Engineer is to provide technical support as part of the “Asset Management” service supporting the upstream production of oil & gas.
- Production monitoring and evaluation of field wells
- Workover design and execution
- Production equipment design
- Cost estimating and budgeting
- Interfacing with working interest partners, service companies and regulatory agencies
- Maintain all compliance records on behalf of the client
- Schedule & coordinate compliance inspections & patrols in accordance with the client’s compliance program
- Assist the client as required in the submission of compliance reports to applicable regulatory agencies
- Maintains a list of all regulatory and stakeholder requirements for each project, and steward compliance to identified list
Qualifications and Education
- Accredited Engineering Program (preferably Petroleum or Oil/Gas Major) or graduate of a Certified Engineering Technology Program (preferably Petroleum focus) with 3-5 years of industry related experience.
- A certificate from a recognized project management educational institute is an asset
- Clean class 5 driver's’ license
- Detail-oriented, organized, problem-solver, time management, great communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment and under tight deadlines.
- Work schedule will be fifteen (15) days on / 13 days off, including two (2) travel days.
- Hours of work are ten (10) hours per shift.
- This position is identified as safety sensitive, pre access drug and alcohol testing is required.
For more information, visit www.opsmobil.com. OpsMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpsMobil is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Applicants must submit a resume in order to be considered and include proof of qualifications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.