|Location||Oklahoma City, United States|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2017|
Airswift have been tasked by on of our key clients to source a Production Engineer on a 12 month contract bases located in Oklahoma City.
Reporting to the Production Engineering Supervisor you will be responsible for providing Production Engineering support to their mid continent asset team.
You will have a strong level of experience and understanding of flowing wells and artificial lift methods deployed by unconventional assets as well as propose and complete workover operations including slickline, wireline, coiled tubing and rig based R&M work.
Day to day basis responsibilities include:
- Conduct wellbore surveillance, including monitoring production performance, identifying deviations from trend or abnormal rates/pressures and recommend activities to maintain or increase efficient production
- Write procedures for and coordinate field activities, working closely with the Workover Supervisors
- Work with WellView, eVIN, Nodal Analysis and SCADA tools on a routine basis
- Demonstrate a strong level understanding of flowing wells and artificial lift design and optimization, especially gas lift
- Lead flowback and well intervention operations, including economic analysis and operational execution.
Previous experience and education required:
- Petroleum Engineering degree
- 7+ years experience as a Production Engineer on onshore facilities
- Artificial lift experience (gas lift preferred)
- Flowback, downhole design, and workover rig operations experience
- Experience of IPM, Spotfire, and eVIN is preferred
10% - 20% of travel is expected within this position
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your most up to date resume. Please note that there is not a per diem available for this position therefore only local candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Contract
- Oklahoma City, OK
- production engineering: 10 years