|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2017|
Candidates will only be considered with the following:
3-10 years of experience working for an E & P operator. Company would prefer independent experience
Local to Dallas/Ft Worth-this role is located on the Dallas side
CSI Recruiting is working with a client in Dallas looking for a 3-10 year Production Engineer. The ideal candidate would have Eagle Ford experience as well as solid optimization and artificial lift experience
Key to this role will be ensuring the flowback & artificial lift needs for newly drilled wells are identified in a timely and cost-effective manner. You’ll be expected to identify potential problems and proactively work to reduce issues that may adversely impact production or lease operating expenses.
- Monitoring production to proactively initiate changes to maximize efficient production levels (identifying workover potential and make changes in operating conditions to efficiently produce products)
- Familiar with various methods of Artificial Lift. Must have a working knowledge of: gas lift, ESP, rod pumping, jet pumps, PCP’s etc.
- Able to analyze wells and groups of wells to identify business opportunities
- Reduce failures or other enhancements to minimize lift cost and maintain/enhance production levels.
- Work well with Operations/Completions/Drilling and Geology to support all business opportunities
- 3-10 total years of E & P experience working. Preferably in South Texas (Eagle Ford)
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in both conventional and unconventional plays
- Extensive horizontal well experience
- Excellent written and Verbal communications skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- E & P Production Engineer: 3 years
- E & P: 3 years