|Location||North Dakota, United States|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2017|
ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have a world-class portfolio of assets with industry-leading margins and visible growth in areas where we have proven technical capabilities: Asia Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico, the North Sea, onshore U.S. and the West Africa conjugate margin. We are a leader in the production of shale oil and gas, and one of the largest operators in the Bakken formation, North Dakota. We are also known for our expertise in the development and production of projects in deep water offshore.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
- Monitors and addresses well production optimization and seeks opportunities for production improvement
- Monitors and addresses well flow assurance (e.g., sand control, corrosion control, scale control)
- Participates in major workover identification and procedure/scope development (e.g., refrac, cleanouts, reperf, acid wash, recompletion, conformance control, regulatory)
- Provides engineering support with well surveillance and EBS setpoints
- Leads simops management (e.g., identification of activity at nearby wells, prep work to secure wells, post simops remediation)
- TA/PA candidate identification based on well regulatory compliance and economics
- Conducts production forecasting regularly for base operations and deferral analysis
- Field operations experience (e.g., completions engineer, process engineer)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive analytical skills with attention to detail and process improvements
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
- Bachelors of Science degree in petroleum engineering, reservoir engineering or equivalent
- Continuous Improvement – 30%
- Process Execution – 20%
- Problem Solving / Decision Making – 35%
- Leadership / Coaching – 15%
- Field Time (“go see”, meetings/collaboration) – 60%
- Desk Time (admin, invoices, data analysis, emails) – 40%
Hess is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Posting Notes: Brad Janik | Employee | Production / Operations Engineering | United States| North Dakota | Minot | | | | | No