|Location||Midland, United States|
|Date Posted||July 23, 2017|
Mid-sized E&P company in Midland seeking a Petroleum Engineer with a strong background heavily focused in artificial lifts to support an active drilling program.
- Maximize volumes on existing wells.
- Optimize artificial lift designs
- Monitor, design, and make recommendations on rod pump, ESP, and gas lift wells.
- BS in Petroleum Engineering or related degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience in artificial lift optimization that must include gas lift.
- Permian Basin experience highly preferred
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.