|Date Posted||May 31, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Salary Per Annum (USD)||0|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
An opportunity is available to join the subsurface team of a Melbourne based gas operator in the role of Production Engineer.
The role will be responsible for developing and running models to assist in prioritizing field development opportunities for the company's assets.
Responsibilities will include;
- Field Development Planning
- Improve, optimise and utilise IPM suite of software for forecasting and field development planning
- Assessment and recommendation for subsurface asset development opportunities
- Production forecasting, reporting and monitoring
- Reservoir management and surveillance
- Flow assurance assessments
- Liaison with surface facility operations staff regarding well and facility operations
Suitable candidates will have;
- Tertiary qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the petroleum industry with specific skills in production engineering
- Advanced skills with IPM suite; MBAL, GAP and PROSPER
- Experience with gas field operations including wells, production systems and flow assurance
- Knowledge on infrastructure and integrity
- Familiar with and has an understanding of reservoir engineering
For further information on this, or other petroleum engineering roles, please contact David Styles on 0474 494 891 or email email@example.com
Please note that only candidates with existing eligibility to work in Australia can be considered for this role at this time.