|Location||Tyler, United States|
|Date Posted||July 24, 2017|
CSI Recruiting is working with a client in East Texas in need of a 3-5 year Operations/Production Engineer. This position will be located in the Longview/Tyler area and will focus on assets in the Barnett Shale.
Key to this role will be ensuring the flowback & artificial lift needs for newly drilled wells are identified in a timely and cost-effective manner. You’ll be expected to identify potential problems and proactively work to reduce issues that may adversely impact production or lease operating expenses.
- Monitoring production to proactively initiate changes to maximize efficient production levels (identifying workover potential and make changes in operating conditions to efficiently produce products)
- Familiar with various methods of Artificial Lift. Must have a working knowledge of: gas lift, ESP, rod pumping, jet pumps, PCP’s etc.
- Able to analyze wells and groups of wells to identify business opportunities
- Reduce failures or other enhancements to minimize lift cost and maintain/enhance production levels.
- Work well with Operations/Completions/Drilling and Geology to support all business opportunities
- 3-5 total years of E & P experience working in the Barnett Shale
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in both conventional and unconventional plays
- Extensive horizontal well experience
- Excellent written and Verbal communications skills
- Base, bonus and relocation to Longview/Tyler will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
- Oil and Gas (working for an E & P company): 3 years