|Date Posted||July 4, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
**Hiring one / most qualified candidate for one of the 3 Prod Engineer roles**
Summary: The Production Engineer IV will be responsible for the Design and Engineering (D&E) function associated with capital and major maintenance project support at storage, production, gate station, and transmission system facilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Develop and update piping and equipment standards and specifications.
• Develop engineering standards and specifications, electrical load studies, etc.
• Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical equipment and makes recommendations for repair
or replacement, as required.
• Manage a formal equipment testing program including evaluating capacity ratings
of equipment, recommendations for maintenance, post-maintenance evaluation, etc.
• Manage specific capital and maintenance projects of small scope, including financial planning, scheduling, equipment specification and procurement, contractor interfacing, development of construction and operating drawings and project documentation.
• Perform engineering analysis and equipment selection, piping design, etc. on major projects at the direction of senior engineers or the production manager.
• Develop process flow sheets, control loop, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s), and electronic wiring diagrams.
• Mentor junior engineering staff members.
• Develop and delivers presentations to report project statuses to various audiences.
Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum/Natural Gas preferred).
• 7+ years experience in natural gas or related energy sector industry, and/or project engineer role.
• “Engineer-in-Training Certificate” required.
• Professional Engineering license preferred.
• Working knowledge of related engineering disciplines and applicable codes and standards.
• Working knowledge of construction practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with business partners.
• Demonstrated ability to logically analyze and solve business problems.
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write and present logically and concisely to all levels within an organization.
• Proven ability to use computer software and applications, including Microsoft Office, for data management, research, analysis and reporting purposes.