|Date Posted||March 7, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||9|
Production Engineer III
Date: Mar 7, 2017
Location: Plano, TX, US, 75024
Denbury is currently seeking a Production Engineer III to join our organization in Plano, Texas. This position will support Reservoir Management and report to the RM Manager.
Denbury Resources Inc. (DRI) is a growing independent oil and gas company. The Company is the largest oil and natural gas operator in Mississippi, owns the largest reserves of CO2 used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River, and holds key operating acreage in onshore Louisiana. The Company increases the value of acquired properties in its core areas through a combination of exploitation drilling and proven engineering extraction practices.
• Actively engage in performance management of the field with entire Reservoir Management team
• Point of contact for field facilities, wellwork, and field production personnel
• Development and interpretation of field wide surveillance and CO2 monitoring program
• Quality control of surveillance data acquisition
• Work closely with other departments including wellwork, surface optimization, and design development to maximize the value of assets
• Recommend ways to maximize profits by optimizing performance at the well level
• Extreme level of detail orientation with a high level of accuracy. Ability to foster high level of confidence and reliability in thought processes and results
• Professional and polished demeanor. Ability to work directly with all levels of personnel, including top management
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects against assigned deadlines
• Demonstrated maturity in handling confidential data
• Proficient in Microsoft software programs
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering
• Minimum 9 years of prior experience
Location Type: Corporate (Plano)
Employment Status: U1 Full time, Regular
FLSA Status: Exempt
Welcome to Denbury. A different kind of Oil Company.
Denbury Resources is an independent oil and natural gas company with 437.7 MMBOE of estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves, of which 83% is oil. Our operations are focused in two key operating areas: the Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountain regions. Our goal is to increase the value of our properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis relating to carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery (C02 EOR) operations.
Our employees are our most valued resource. We recognize that it is their ideas, passion and collective effort that produce winning results. Denbury attracts outstanding Talent, provides them with advanced technology and is committed to their future development. We offer challenging work to increase skills and experience.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Denbury adheres to a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace and as such all employees are subject to post-accident and random drug and alcohol screenings.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas