|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Walker Elliott is working with a well-established growing E&P company in downtown Houston that is looking for a Mid - Career Production Engineer with recent upstream experience working East Texas and Louisiana.
- 3 to 10 years of relevant operations/ production background
- Experience with field operations artificial lift, well surveillance
- Designing and recommending development plans for company assets
- Responsible for ensuring that facilities projects are in accordance to company requirements
- Good understanding of state and local regulatory standards
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Areas worked: TX/LA onshore
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.