|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Oil and gas company in Houston, TX is looking to hire mid-career level Production Engineer. Company is privately owned, received their funding and operating--ready to grow and turn next chapter in their success. The position will report to Operations Manager. This will be full time position and will offer solid base salary, bonus and ability to participate in their equity plan.
- Production optimization
- Artificial lift design (gas lifts, rod pump and ESP’s--highly preferred)
- Trouble shooting and implementation
- Production logging
- Tracking of AFE's
- BS in Petroleum Engineer
- 5-10 yrs. experience, mid-career level role
- Current work with operating oil and gas company
- Conventional, onshore Gulf Coast, experience--MUST
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.