|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked with providing our client an experienced Production Engineer. Our client is a private, independent Oil & Gas company located here in Houston. They have recently completed an acquisition and need a Production Engineer who has an extensive waterflooding background.
Location: Houston, Texas
- 7-20 years of Production Engineering experience
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field
- Background working for an Exploration & Production company
- Strong experience in waterflooding
- Previous experienced working in the Fort Worth basin area
- Knowledge in salt water disposal projects
- Highly proficient in injection and artificial lifts
- Proven track record of production optimization
- Experienced in wellbore schematics and PHDwin
If your experienced meets the above requirements please apply at your earliest convenience. The hiring manager is seeking to conduct interviews as early as this week with a start date in early December.