|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
Walker Elliott is working with a well-established growing E&P company in downtown Houston that is looking for a Mid - Career Production Engineer with recent upstream experience working East Texas and Louisiana.
- 3 to 10 years of relevant operations/ production background
- Experience with field operations artificial lift, well surveillance
- Designing and recommending development plans for company assets
- Responsible for ensuring that facilities projects are in accordance to company requirements
- Good understanding of state and local regulatory standards
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Areas worked: TX/LA onshore
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For additional information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.