|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Oil and gas company in Houston, TX is looking to hire Production Engineer. Company is privately owned, received their funding and operating--ready to grow and turn next chapter in their success. This will be full time position and will offer solid base salary, bonus and equity plan.
- Production optimization
- Artificial lift design (gas lifts, rod pump and ESP’s--highly preferred)
- Trouble shooting and implementation
- Production logging
- Tracking of AFE's
- BS in Petroleum Engineer
- 5+ yrs. experience (Production focused)
- Current work with operating oil and gas company
- Conventional, onshore Gulf Coast, experience--MUST
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.