|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||2|
• Work with facility engineers on permanent facility sizing verification, maintenance issues, and be involved with new pad commissioning.
• Work with production assistants on production data QA/QC ensuring accurate production data between the field SCADA and production reporting software.
• Collaborate with other technical teams such as Marketing, Reservoir, Completions, Drilling, Facilities, Midstream Partners, to maximize field production.
• Assist in optimizing production during normal and upset conditions with 3rd party gatherer.
• Assist in coordination of completions, recompletions, and workovers.
• Assist in coordination of surface facility and pipeline installations.
• Interact daily with field personnel to discuss and resolve operational issues.
• Ensure compliance with EHS policies and regulatory standards.
• Perform production troubleshooting and artificial lift analysis on producing wells.
• Help reach production goals by utilizing automation information and participating in frequent well reviews with field operators, engineers, and production supervisors.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Being courteous, cooperative, and helpful are conditions of employment with Range. Additionally, each item listed below is an essential function of this position.
· Regular and timely attendance
· Deal professionally and respectfully with coworkers, management and others
· Read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directions
· Work with others as part of a team to ensure efficient operations and enhanced productivity
· Safeguard confidential information and disclose only to those in "need-to-know" positions
· Safeguard and enhance Range's assets and business interests
· Consistently perform all job duties at an acceptable level
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Engineering or Mathematics; Petroleum Engineering preferred
Minimum Experience: 2 years of experience with a Bachelors; 0 years of experience with a Masters
Oil & Gas Exp Required: Yes
Skills: Knowledge of basic engineering principles, analytical skills, verbal & written communication skills, Technical writing, knowledge of downhole tools, hydraulic workover, artificial lift
Equipment/Machinery: Microsoft Office, Production Explorer, Nodal Analysis Software, Production Monitoring Software, Artificial Lift Design Software
Working Conditions: Climate controlled working environment and field-based; subjected to seasonal field conditions ranging from normal to extreme temperature and weather conditions.
Physical Requirements : Filing, Kneeling, Squatting, Walking, Writing
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status